Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, May 27, 2016

Helena Christensen Launches First Fragrance Dead Of Night Perfume Oil

Helena Christensen
(Photo : Brad Barket/Getty Images) Helena Christensen has branched out into beauty with a new fragrance.
Helena Christensen is branching out into fragrances - but with a twist. Instead of creating a department store perfume branded with her name, the 46-year-old supermodel has been hard at work as creative director for artisanal fragrance house ERH1012, founded by entrepreneur Elizabeth Gaynes.
 
In September, the brand launched its first scent, Dead of Night Perfume Oil, a blend of jasmine, amber and oudh. Helena stayed largely behind the scenes at the time, giving a few short quotes about the scent - she told the Wall Street Journal that the oil has an "intoxicating and hypnotic" effect.
Now, Helena has opened up to Style about the venture.

“About four years ago, Elizabeth was in the early stages of processing a pure form of oudh oil into a perfume oil, and she introduced me to the scent. Once I smelled it, I immediately knew I wanted to be part of the project because of the intoxicating and hypnotic effect it had on me. I had never smelled anything like it before,” Helena explained.

“I am fascinated by scents and always have been. I feel very committed to my role and enjoy being part of a group of people making a big effort together. ERH1012 is such a small, personal company, which is something I really appreciate. I only commit to projects that truly speak to my heart.”
Read more beauty news below.

1 comments:

  1. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    Friv2 Games|Kizi Games|

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Templates